Website Content and Blogs
Is your web page content current? Do you have a blog to attract prospects with information they are seeking?
Lack of time or ability to update web page content is a common problem. Without regular attention, the content gets old and stale. We can help you by writing, updating and optimizing web pages for you.
We recommend adding a blog because it will attract more prospects to your website. Each educational article you post adds a searchable page of content on a topic of interest to your audience.
Google looks for original, authoritative content, and that is what your blog will have when you hire us to write the articles for you or interview experts on your team and ghost-write articles for them.
We also can manage blogs you write internally to keep the process on track, edit and proofread the articles, optimize them for search, post them and promote them on your social media pages.
To inquire about our content writing and editing services, please call 484.829.0021 or email us.
Reasons to add a blog:
- Optimizing your website for search engines is impossible without a blog to provide a steady stream of the informative, original content sought by the Google search algorithm.
- With each blog post, you add another indexable page to your website, building a library of content that will increase your website’s visibility in search results.
- Unlike other types of social media posts, blog articles continue to work for you indefinitely, attracting visitors to your website long after you’ve posted them.
- If you add effective calls to action in your blog posts, you will convert some of your new site visitors into leads.
- Blog posts allow you to delve into very specific topics that only real prospects and customers want to know about.
- The insights you share help establish you as an expert in your field, which is a great way to earn the trust of prospects.
- Blogs allow your brand to respond in a timely way to new developments in your field as well as current events.