The affordable option for small organizations
Do you run a Small Organization With Big Ambitions? Our SOWBA semi-custom website is the affordable option for you. We build our SOWBA websites in WordPress, the platform universally recognized as the easiest for non-technical people to manage, enhance and optimize for search. No one else includes all of the strategy consulting and must-have features that we include for only $3,500. If you want a website content specialist to write the site’s main pages for you, add just $1,500 for a total price of $5,000. Do you need your new site soon? While a custom website could take 3 to 6 months, your SOWBA site can be live in 4 to 6 weeks.
Click to view a few SOWBA sites:
Here’s what you get for $3,500
- Competitive strategy. We consult with you to align your new website with your business objectives and the needs of the intended visitors, and to help you provide an experience as good or better than that provided by competitors’ websites.
- Site plan. We work with you to plan the navigation and the hierarchy of information, as well as all of the functional elements to be included.
- Branded design. We select a WordPress template well suited to your site and we customize it to reflect your company’s logo and colors.
- Mobile-friendly. Your website will be responsive so that it always displays properly on smart phones and tablets; no separate mobile site needed.
- Built-in blog. Use it to publish content for inbound marketing and/or share news updates about your organization.
- Guided SEO plugin. We include an interactive tool that guides you as you optimize each page for search engines, and we train you in how to use it.
- Google Analytics. We install it on every page so that you can monitor your site’s performance.
- Contact form. A form on your Contact Us page will send an email to you when a visitor submits it.
- Email list signup. If you send emails to a list from Constant Contact or MailChimp, we will include code enabling visitors to add their email addresses your list.
- Galleries. If your site needs any kind of gallery to display your products or portfolio of work, we will include it.
- Training. We will train you to use the WordPress content management system to add, change and delete content as well as add new pages.
- Technical support. If anything on your website ceases to work properly, we will fix it for free during business hours for the first two months.
- Payment plan. To help small organizations manage their cash flow, we offer a 3-month payment plan. You pay $1,500 to start, then $1,000 in 30 days and the final $1,000 in 60 days.
Web related blog posts
Have you ever played Whac-A-Mole, the game in which you try to anticipate where that annoying little critter is going to pop up next so you can smack it with a mallet? Pop-ups are lots of fun in the arcade, but website pop-ups that are poorly designed risk enraging...read more
Getting organized is a popular New Year's goal. Determined to start anew, we attack closets and drawers, assuring ourselves that life will be forever better once we're done. For companies, that means you must keep marketing materials current. Inevitably, though, vigor...read more
The New Year will soon be rolling in, and to get it off to a good start, a lot of us will be making resolutions. Along with the staples of getting more exercise, eating less junk food and reading more books, we recommend you resolve to make a website maintenance plan....read more