- Donald Trump was born in New York City in 1946. In which borough was he born? Queens
- Ivana and Ivanka were two women in Trump’s life. Which was his wife and which was his daughter? Ivana wife; Ivanka daughter
- Trump has an education connection to Philadelphia. What is it? He earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- True or false: Trump is a member of the WWE wrestling hall of fame. True
- Trump once helped try to save a professional football league. What league was it? USFL. He owned the New Jersey Generals.
- The 72-story Trump World Tower is located opposite what New York City landmark? United Nations building
Bonus: The opening theme music on Trump’s TV show “The Apprentice” was “For the Love of Money.” What Philadelphians wrote the O’Jays hit? Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff