Marketing Communications Agency
Seeks Skilled Website Designer
Position: Website designer, full time
Location: Bryn Mawr, PA
Hollister Creative is a marketing communications firm that consistently wins national awards for creative excellence. Our clients are primarily service sector businesses, nonprofits and educational institutions. Over 25 years in business, we have earned a reputation for delivering creative solutions to the challenges facing our clients and for taking a personal interest in the success of every client.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time website designer. We have a strong preference for additional experience in print design for brochures and publications.
The basic requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital media or similar focus
- Two years of professional agency experience creating websites for businesses
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Comfortable updating, maintaining and improving a wide variety of websites built on various platforms, mainly WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to customize a basic WordPress template
- Knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques including mobile first responsive design
- Ability to challenge conventional design approaches with new tactics and innovative executions
- Comfortable working on websites in stages: concept, site map, wireframes, comps, talking to developers, launch and training
- Happy to work on site daily, M-F, at our Bryn Mawr studio
Our agency has been built on close collaboration within a creative team of writers and designers. The successful candidate will:
- be team-oriented
- have excellent people skills
- have a sense of humor
Every creative team member also has project management and client relations responsibilities, and participates as needed in prospect pitch meetings and meetings to present solutions to clients. The successful candidate will:
- be a confident communicator
- be a good manager of his/her own time
- be able to handle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
Hollister Creative offers paid vacations and pays 100% for employee health, dental, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance. Send email including resume, salary requirements, a brief statement of why this position appeals to you, and samples or link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.